This is mostly an orientation week, but we will be hitting the streets with the Gospel already on Thursday.
I'm incredibly excited for what God has prepared for us in the coming weeks. It has been clear by our testimonies of how we all ended up here in Amsterdam that God ordained our team. He went before us and our instant bonds of friendships were a testimony to that.
Here are some pictures of the city that I've taken while out exploring with the others!
This is the canal right outside my home. I live and go to class in the building known as De Poort. (The Gateway) We are in the very middle of the city.
Bikes are everywhere. You will get run over. It's a fact of life.
There are so many canals! Like every other street.
Yes. It is incredibly beautiful here.
The busiest square in Amsterdam. Times Square is nothing compared to Amsterdam.
Keep praying that I will continue to adjust. (I miss my American junk food. seriously. They don't have any here and it is really depressing.) And pray that our team will continue to grow closer together.
Blessings,
Paige
No comments:
Post a Comment