Topics include:
Fatherheart of God
Hearing Gods voice
The Holy Spirit
Spiritual warfare/strongholds
Passion for Jesus/ Discipleship
True identity in Christ
Prayer/Intercession
Relationships
Destiny and calling
Prophetic power evangelism
Endtimes & Israël
Biblical worldview
Gods heart for the nations
I would encourage you to really pray that the Lord speaks to me during this time and that I would have the heart to listen.
Other Prayer Requests:
1) That I don't forget anything really important... like a passport! :)
2) That the rest of my support comes in.
3) That my stress level would come back down and that I would really find rest in God this week.
4) Continued peace for my parents and family
Financial Update
1. I have my plane ticket there and back paid for!! which was not the case a few days ago. So praise the Lord for his goodness and abundant faithfulness.
2. The first three months in Amsterdam, the lecture phase, is just a couple hundred dollars away from being fully supported. I need that ASAP.
3. The second three months, the outreach phase, is still in need of support. I need to have $1500 by November 11 and a total of approximately $3500 by December 2.
Please consider helping to support if you haven't already.
If you would like to help support my trip, here is the information you will need:
make checks payable to: Covenant Church (they are tax-deductible)
Mail To:
Paige Kelsey
311 Plateau Dr.
Lafayette, IN 47909
or checks can be taken directly to Covenant, just make sure to verify what the check is supposed to be for.
If you have any other questions for me, feel free to email me at pkelsey@purdue.edu.
ALSO. If anyone has any hair flowers for me to take, drop them off at the front desk at Covenant between now and Friday afternoon. Or you can contact me personally and we can arrange a way for me to get them from you.
Blessings,
Paige
No comments:
Post a Comment